Custom Orthotics in Huntington NY
Why Custom Orthotics?
The Doctors at Balance Chiropractic in Huntington recommend Foot Levelers stabilizers. Only Foot Levelers functional orthotics support all 3 arches of the foot, which make up the plantar vault. They're custom-made by hand based on your unique feet, body and health profile. Just as no two bodies are alike, no two pairs of Foot Levelers custom orthotics are alike.
Over-the-counter orthotics may initially cost less, but they only support one arch in your foot. When only one arch is being supported, it may not maintain the structure of your plantar vault, and problems can start in other parts of your body. In fact, "over-supporting" just one arch of the foot may actually cause pain and symptoms, not relieve them.
Do you experience pain daily? Over-the-counter inserts may not provide the relief you need. Individually designed, Foot Levelers custom orthotics with 3-arch support, however, can.
Understanding Your Feet
If you are considering individually designed Functional Orthotics, our doctors can perform a digital foot scan to show you how imbalances in the feet can lead to problems in the knees, hips, back and shoulders. The foot scan will show how Functional Orthotics may help. Following a foot scan, a report will provide you a Pronation/Stability Index, a Foot Assessment, and a Body Assessment.
Who Should Be Scanned?
- 77% of people suffer from moderate to severe pronation
- 95% have some degree of leg length inequality
- Low back pain is the #1 cause of work-related disability in the US
- 80% of people will experience back pain of some sort in their lifetime
Our orthotics are 100% guaranteed to help relieve stress throughout the body and improve physical performance, or your money back:
- Clinically proven by 37 research studies to help reduce pain and improve patient wellness
- Custom made using 3D scanning and the 3 Arch Advantage™
- Available in a variety of options, from the XP3® for the most athletic patients to the InMotion® for anything and everything
Our orthotics at Balance Chiropractic and Wellness Center are 100% guaranteed to do the job or your money back.